First full day of school is Wednesday August 14, 2018
STUDENT PARKING PERMIT REGISTRATION FORM
AVAILABLE – ONLINE ONLY (TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2018 8:00 am)
Student Agreement for Parking Privileges: Student must hold a valid operator’s License for the State of Illinois, proof of auto insurance (ID card and policy upon request). Park only in a valid, marked parking space in the student parking lot with an affix sticker on the lower right hand side of the windshield. No loitering or cruising. Inform security of any changes to vehicle information, including insurance and license plate. Transferring of parking permit to another vehicle or person is not permitted.
PARKING SPACES ARE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 150 PAID
ALL PREVIOUS YEARS FEES AND FINES MUST BE PAID BEFORE RECEIVING YOUR PERMIT
(See Bookkeeper in the Main Office)
PARKING PERMIT PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED MONDAY THRU WEDNESDAY AUGUST 6, 7, 8
IN THE SECURITY OFFICE, ROOM 1117 from 8:00 – 12:00 PM
AFTER ONLINE FORM HAS BEEN COMPLETED
$300.00 Full Year, 2nd Semester Only $150.00
$240.00 Early Bird Students Only (with proof of current schedule)
Application for the School Fee Waiver & Free/Reduced Lunch
Students who were eligible for free or reduced priced meals at the end of last school year (2017-2018) will continue to receive free or reduced meals only through September 30, 2018.
Parent/Guardian must reapply and be approved for this benefit for the 2018-2019 school year. Those who have not been approved by September 30, 2018 will pay full meal prices.
Additional Information from the Bookkeeper or Financial Forms please click here.
The Literacy Center: “Every Student, Every Subject, Every Day.”
Parents, whether your student wants support in uncharted academic territory, is looking for a peer to push thinking, or just needs a fresh perspective on a piece of writing, The Literacy Center is available to assist in meeting the goals of all students at all academic levels. This year’s Lit Center mantra is, “Every Student, Every Subject, Every Day,” and we’re committed to living out that message. As we head into the school year, and you consider the supports available to your students, know the following about The Lit Center:
- We’re open daily from 7:20-4:20 (3:23 on Fridays) in Room 1161.
- The Literacy Center is staffed with both peer tutors and core subject teachers throughout the day.
- The Literacy Center website has resources for parents! Click here to learn more about recommending your student for tutoring, making an appointment for your student, or checking out some of the technological resources available to your student.
- You can keep abreast of the happenings in the Lit Center by following us on Twitter @NWLit
- If you have any questions or comments about The Literacy Center or suggestions about the web page, don’t hesitate contacting Sanlida Cheng, Lit Center Coordinator, at email@example.com or by phone: 847-626-2600